Investing in the Future of Nursing
The need has never been greater for more of the best and brightest students to pursue careers in Nursing—and to pursue them at Iowa! With scholarship support, our students can go on to do extraordinary things.
Below you can read about more than 100 privately funded student scholarships in the College of Nursing, established by so many generous contributors.
Consider making a gift to our general scholarship fund.
- ASOON Scholarship
- The Day Family Scholarship in Genetics
- Talia Stohl Fritz Nursing Scholarship
- Mildred Cammack Morrow Memorial Scholarship
- Anna Overland Nursing Scholarship
- Mary M. Pugh Memorial Scholarship
- Barbara Rosfjord Scholarship
- Vivian Dahl Trunnell Fund
- Pearl Zemlicka Memorial Scholarship Fund